5 Critical Habits To “Think” Bigger in Your Career.
Never more has the mandate to “Think Big” been greater than the present. At every level in your career, and in any career path you have chosen, those who develop strategies to cut through the noise and find signal will distinguish themselves above the rest. Thinking Big is not a genetic gift; rather, it’s a skill that can be developed with deliberate practice and a few simple life changes. If you feel you are not using your potential to its fullest, this event will help unlock your skills with 5 simple tactics. Join us for an interactive, lively and informative discussion.
Insights From This Event
- A new paradigm for re-imagining how you focus your week
- Tactics for new idea generation to drive your work and research
- The power of failure in creating momentum
- Learn how to apply Pareto Principle (20/80 rule) to your advantage
- 5 Simple tactics for daily application
Mohit Bhandari MD, PhD,FRCSC
Professor and University Scholar,
Canada Research Chair,
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada